Tuesday 15 January 2013

Welcome to Jaycees 4 Kids Blog

Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for stopping by. My name is Judy and this is my brand new blog for my business Jaycees 4 Kids. Be sure to pop over to my website and have a look around and let me know what you think. 

My blog is going to be about my little business and sharing the products I have for sale, but it will also be about my journey of life. Even though there will be a huge range of blog posts posted by me all posts on here will be informative and educational. 

You may ask how did Jaycee 4 Kids come about? Well it started off simply as a small idea that was linked to the selling of Amber bracelets and necklaces to other Mums in my community. Slowly it has expanded to be all about products and accessories for children. 

This got me thinking that I don't want to settle for just an on line shop I actually want to provide a service to Mums and Dads and their children every where. 

My business goals are big however I know I have to go slow because right now I am a Mum to 2 gorgeous children that need me at home. The year 2013 will be the beginning of a new journey for me and I can't wait share it with you all.  

I look forward to getting to know other blog writers as well as those that just enjoy reading my blog. 

Thanks for reading and see you soon! 


Judy x 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blog-world Judy, can't wait to read more and looking forward to your educational and "you-journey" posts x

    ReplyDelete