Sunday 10 February 2013

The Beginning of the new Me - time to get serious!

This week I embark on a new journey of self development. I have joined the Michelle Bridges 12 week Body Transformation Team

I personally don't need to lose weight so that is not my goal, however I do want to transform my life. 

2013 for me is the year of many changes to the way I think, the way I eat and the way I exercise and this program is the perfect start for me. 

I want to change habits and create new ones. My goal at the end of the 12 weeks is be able to run 1.5km non stop and to feel stronger physically. 

I also want to be able to cut sugar out of my diet completely. So this week I am also beginning to cut down my sugar intake. I don't believe going cold turkey is the way to go so I am following a fantastic 8 week program created by Sarah Wilson (Best known as the first host of Masterchef). I believe tackling my diet as well as fitness at the same time is the smart thing to do! You can find out more about Sarah's I Quit Sugar program here (just follow the link). 

Over the coming weeks I will be posting about my journey of self discovery and improved wellness. Along side to this I will also be sharing my new visions for my business. I am very excited about where this year will take me and can't wait to share it with you all.

Is there anyone out there that is also taking part in the 12 WBT program ? I would love to hear from you so we can support each other. I would also love to hear from others that are undergoing any transformation in 2013. 

Take care, 


No comments:

Post a Comment